6.29.2010

Dr. Fish

Okay, so we have officially entered the start of Monsoon Season- and I have officially witnessed my first "Monsoon". It really wasn't more than massive droplets of liquid pouring down from the sky heavily and steadily; accompanied by an incredibly loud thunderstorm that, when I found myself running toward the door away from the window- heart pounding, I realized had awoken me from my sleep. I don't know if I was running because I thought it was gunfire, or a chopper trying to make it's way into my building to spread an unknown virus of mass destruction into the airways. But what I do know is that I have been watching entirely way too many episodes of 24 before I go to sleep. 

So, Monsoon Season created the necessary mission of obtaining rain boots. While on that mission we stopped off at the Dr. Fish tank for a feeding. Very, very interesting, indescribable ticklish, weird, vibration type feeling- picture little tiny toothless fish furiously sucking the dead skin cells off your nasty feet (because that is exactly what was going on there). They definitely did some damage, I just feel like they started something and now they need to finish the job. 

Oh and mission accomplished, with polka-dotted colors.

1 comment:

  1. aw, it wasn't a chopper baby, between 24 and NK, it's no wonder you ran for cover.

    ReplyDelete