5.30.2010

NO and then!


5.25.10
2:30pm

Made eggs in a frame this morning, got Subway for lunch (yes, there’s a Subway in my town), gave out some I heart NY tees to my co-workers and headed over to the Pyeongtaek campus again. Received my summer semester schedule today and after about 2 hours of trying to decipher it… I think it’s going to be good.

9:50pm

Home for the night, the short bus took about 45mins to travel the 20mins it needed to. I rented The Time Traveler’s Wife, I hope I don’t regret it, it looks like a sad one and it is compared to The Notebook on the back. Eh. Tomorrow. Lynn arrives.

1 comment:

  1. Your hairdresser cousin would like you to know that the shampoo and conditioner she got for you is for fine hair and would not leave your hair greasy....or atleast not in the US...remember cousin...less is more. Love u!

    ReplyDelete